About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter Ask her a question and call her bluff. in Asian Persuasion.
1 hour ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter It's missing something. in Asian Persuasion.
1 hour ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter No! But Yui saves me. in Asian Persuasion.
1 hour ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter If I'm not careful this might become normal. in Asian Persuasion.
1 hour ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter Potency and feelings. in Asian Persuasion.
1 hour ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter Better not. in Asian Persuasion.
1 hour ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter A complete morning person. in Asian Persuasion.
1 hour ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter Checking on Piya. in Asian Persuasion.
1 hour ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter Holly and Jessica. in Asian Persuasion.
1 hour ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter Roadhead! in Asian Persuasion.
2 hours ago
No recent activity
jacksparrow has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jacksparrow has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jacksparrow has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jacksparrow has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jacksparrow has not earned any awards.