About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ipatch liked the chapter After the fall in Ambassador.
20 hours ago
-
ipatch liked the chapter Meet with Qara in Isekai Space Adventure.
1 day ago
-
ipatch liked the chapter Systems overload in Ambassador.
2 days ago
-
ipatch liked the chapter Take the Main Elevator in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
ipatch liked the chapter Clear the Alien Infestation in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
ipatch liked the chapter Find your Ship in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
ipatch liked the chapter Give up the bounty and Fuck Catalina in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
ipatch liked the chapter Approach Catalina in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
ipatch liked the chapter Rogue in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
ipatch liked the chapter Suppress the Rebellion on Zelnari in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
No recent activity
ipatch has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ipatch has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ipatch has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ipatch has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ipatch has not earned any awards.