About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
imho203 liked the chapter Party Favor in (Dead) Misogynistic Slave World.
1 week ago
-
imho203 liked the chapter Called into her boss's office in (Dead) Misogynistic Slave World.
1 week ago
-
imho203 liked the chapter Cora gets Marked in (Dead) Misogynistic Slave World.
1 week ago
-
imho203 liked the chapter Cora Algood in (Dead) Misogynistic Slave World.
1 week ago
-
imho203 liked the chapter Cindy smothers me out. in MY AUTOEROTIC EXPERIENCE.
1 week ago
-
imho203 liked the chapter NO WAY TO ESCAPE. in MY AUTOEROTIC EXPERIENCE.
1 week ago
-
imho203 liked the chapter Introduction in MY AUTOEROTIC EXPERIENCE.
1 week ago
-
imho203 liked the chapter Hannah willingly submits in SinKitty: Gift of Control.
2 weeks ago
-
imho203 liked the chapter Sydney keeps the destination a secret in SinKitty: Gift of Control.
2 weeks ago
-
imho203 liked the chapter Hannah gets reprimanded in SinKitty: Gift of Control.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
imho203 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
imho203 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
imho203 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
imho203 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
imho203 has not earned any awards.