About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ichigo kurosaki liked the chapter Time for the real fun in Dick the Prick.
8 hours ago
-
ichigo kurosaki liked the chapter Yes, they sure do. in Dick the Prick.
8 hours ago
-
ichigo kurosaki liked the chapter Rape my Professor in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
ichigo kurosaki liked the chapter Five Stars in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
ichigo kurosaki liked the chapter Nude at first sight (Margot ) in Everything But Love.
1 day ago
-
ichigo kurosaki liked the chapter Introduction in Everything But Love.
1 day ago
-
ichigo kurosaki liked the chapter Pharmaceutical Conference in Dick the Prick.
1 day ago
-
ichigo kurosaki liked the chapter Best Feeling Ever in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
ichigo kurosaki liked the chapter Introduction in Dick the Prick.
1 day ago
-
ichigo kurosaki liked the chapter World 1: My Hero Academia - Yaoyorozu Momo in Hypnotic all the way.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ichigo kurosaki has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ichigo kurosaki has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ichigo kurosaki has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ichigo kurosaki has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ichigo kurosaki has not earned any awards.