About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
hypno319 liked the chapter Wardrobe alteration for the world in Unlimited wishes.
3 days ago
-
hypno319 liked the chapter Wish to be the owner of this hotel in Unlimited wishes.
3 days ago
-
hypno319 liked the chapter Risk Free Risks in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
5 days ago
-
hypno319 liked the chapter Work Date in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
5 days ago
-
hypno319 liked the chapter Of course he will in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
hypno319 liked the chapter She doesn't really have a choice in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 weeks ago
-
hypno319 liked the chapter He gives her a new 'task' in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 weeks ago
-
hypno319 liked the chapter His mom has a new look! in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 weeks ago
-
hypno319 liked the chapter He checks out what his mother is upto in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 weeks ago
-
hypno319 liked the chapter Obviously in The path to domination.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
hypno319 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hypno319 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hypno319 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hypno319 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hypno319 has not earned any awards.