About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
hopeforpeace left a comment on the chapter The Fantastic Four Are Split in DOOMED.
6 days ago
-
hopeforpeace left a comment on the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
hopeforpeace posted a reply on the chapter Reed Wants What Porkum Has in DOOMED.
2 weeks ago
-
hopeforpeace posted a reply on the chapter Shego and Felicia complete their mission in Bleached heroes & villains.
3 weeks ago
-
hopeforpeace left a comment on the chapter Shego and Felicia complete their mission in Bleached heroes & villains.
3 weeks ago
-
hopeforpeace left a comment on the chapter Sue Storm Turns Into Sue Semen! in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
hopeforpeace left a comment on the chapter Dr. Stone Provided Reed Richards A Script and a Recording in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
hopeforpeace left a comment on the chapter Reed Does Everything Sue Asks, But She Is Still Unhappy in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
hopeforpeace left a comment on the chapter Clark Goes To Brazil in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
hopeforpeace left a comment on the chapter Sue Storm's Pussy Gets Wet When She Uses Her Powers in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
hopeforpeace has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hopeforpeace has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hopeforpeace has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hopeforpeace has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hopeforpeace has not earned any awards.