About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
hockey84 liked the chapter Time Stopper in Control App.
1 week ago
-
hockey84 liked the chapter Shopping Trip Slip in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 week ago
-
hockey84 liked the chapter The Frequency might be more powerful than Martin thought in Science? Fiction!.
1 month ago
-
hockey84 liked the chapter Introduction in Another day at Lake City High School.
2 months ago
-
hockey84 liked the chapter Class begins in Time Freeze.
2 months ago
-
hockey84 liked the chapter Clueless Professor in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
2 months ago
-
hockey84 liked the chapter Madison Beer in Image Inspiration Chapters.
4 months ago
-
hockey84 liked the chapter Re-focusing in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
5 months ago
-
hockey84 liked the chapter Frozen Focus in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
5 months ago
-
hockey84 liked the chapter Janet's Frequency in Science? Fiction!.
8 months ago
No recent activity
hockey84 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hockey84 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hockey84 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hockey84 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hockey84 has not earned any awards.