About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
hobbyist liked the chapter Completely alone in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
hobbyist liked the chapter Imagining Marcus in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
hobbyist liked the chapter Alone in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
hobbyist liked the chapter Battery’s dead in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
hobbyist liked the chapter Good girl in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
hobbyist liked the chapter Marcus makes his move in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
hobbyist liked the chapter Full Ahegao in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
hobbyist liked the chapter Hold your legs in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
hobbyist liked the chapter What to say in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
hobbyist liked the chapter That’s the shot in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
No recent activity
hobbyist has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hobbyist has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hobbyist has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hobbyist has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hobbyist has not earned any awards.