About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Europe
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
play games a lot, both the video and the tabletop ones.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
read non-erotic fan fiction, or read normal books. (I know, most people use e-books, but I like the feeling of a real book in my hand.)
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Whichever I find best suited to the scene.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Whichever I find best suited to the scene.
- I write erotica because
-
I have a wild imagination, that comes up with disturbing things at times. And this is a safe place for me to act on those thoughts.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Me
-
hemelwijs posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
2 days ago
-
hemelwijs posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
2 days ago
-
hemelwijs liked the chapter 3. Trap: Ms. Marvel(Carol Danvers) in Random308's Kinktober 2026.
1 week ago
-
hemelwijs liked the chapter 2. Bet: Alexis Rhodes in Random308's Kinktober 2026.
1 week ago
-
hemelwijs liked the chapter 1. Tentacle: Silk(Cindy Moon) in Random308's Kinktober 2026.
1 week ago
-
hemelwijs liked the chapter Jessica makes her choice in My Magical Inheritance .
1 month ago
-
hemelwijs liked the chapter Kalina takes another slave in Undercover Investigator.
1 month ago
-
hemelwijs liked the chapter Serena Johnson in The Lost Planet.
2 months ago
-
-
No recent activity
hemelwijs has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hemelwijs has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hemelwijs has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hemelwijs has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hemelwijs has not earned any awards.