About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
hecticmind liked the chapter A noise from behind you. in The Parasite.
1 week ago
-
hecticmind liked the chapter Have some fun? in The Parasite.
1 week ago
-
hecticmind liked the chapter Codex: Cunt-Slug in Monsters of Rimalla.
1 month ago
-
hecticmind liked the chapter The slime possessed her in Genshin Possession.
1 month ago
-
hecticmind liked the chapter Hermione's POV (Part 2) in Lust from Within.
1 month ago
-
hecticmind liked the chapter Day 4: Jessica (Aden Jessica) in Possession Collection.
2 months ago
-
hecticmind liked the chapter Bugging Sam in Alien Invasion.
2 months ago
-
hecticmind liked the chapter The Confrontation at Home in Alien Invasion.
2 months ago
-
hecticmind liked the chapter The Parasite puppeteers in Hero Maker .
3 months ago
-
hecticmind liked the chapter Multiply and evolve! in Ancient Desires.
5 months ago
No recent activity
hecticmind has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hecticmind has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hecticmind has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hecticmind has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hecticmind has not earned any awards.