About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
haidbz liked the chapter The Matriarch in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
haidbz liked the chapter A Fateful Meeting in The Vial.
1 month ago
-
haidbz liked the chapter Reminisce about fucking a young slut at a party in Faithful husband .
1 month ago
-
haidbz liked the chapter Reminisce about Emily your new secretary in Faithful husband .
1 month ago
-
haidbz liked the chapter TheTherapist35 in Faithful husband .
1 month ago
-
haidbz liked the chapter Make her play with herself in Faithful husband .
1 month ago
-
haidbz liked the chapter Click the link, paying for twenty minutes session with a beautiful petite slut in Faithful husband .
1 month ago
-
haidbz liked the chapter Barely19slut in Faithful husband .
1 month ago
-
haidbz liked the chapter Make Alina cum in Faithful husband .
1 month ago
-
haidbz liked the chapter "I want to fuck my high class wife so badly right now." in Faithful husband .
1 month ago
No recent activity
haidbz has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
haidbz has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
haidbz has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
haidbz has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
haidbz has not earned any awards.