About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Hoping that someone adds their own chapters to my erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gton91 liked the chapter Great Morning in Blue Balls.
3 days ago
-
gton91 liked the chapter A Helping Hand in Living with BDE.
3 days ago
-
gton91 liked the chapter Get a good night sleep for a big day tomorrow in Jocasta Corp.
3 days ago
-
gton91 liked the chapter You break Mom's will even further in Breaking Mom.
3 days ago
-
gton91 liked the chapter Margo's POV: Drinking Ethan in Breaking Mom.
3 days ago
-
gton91 liked the chapter You reap the benefits of influencing Mom in Breaking Mom.
3 days ago
-
gton91 liked the chapter Liam Miller in Items of Power.
3 days ago
-
gton91 liked the chapter The Next Morning: The Point of the Bet in Sexual Privilege.
5 days ago
-
gton91 liked the chapter The university bookstore in Sexual Privilege.
5 days ago
-
gton91 liked the chapter Arc 2.10: Price of Lies in Sexual Privilege.
6 days ago
No recent activity
gton91 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gton91 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gton91 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gton91 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gton91 has not earned any awards.