About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gruetze published the chapter Ich bin nicht fertig in Ein neuer Körper.
1 day ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Ich gebe mich ihnen hin in Ein neuer Körper.
2 days ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Endlich mehr! in Ein neuer Körper.
3 days ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Im Schlafzimmer in Ein neuer Körper.
3 days ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Ich will sie in Ein neuer Körper.
3 days ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Deal oder Spiel? in Ein neuer Körper.
3 days ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Ein Deal in Ein neuer Körper.
3 days ago
-
gruetze published the chapter In den Club in Ein neuer Körper.
3 days ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Ein verzweifelter Plan in Ein neuer Körper.
3 days ago
-
gruetze published the chapter Zuhause will mein Körper mehr in Ein neuer Körper.
3 days ago
No recent activity
gruetze has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gruetze has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gruetze has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gruetze has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gruetze has not earned any awards.