About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
grm22 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter Sally the Succubus and the College Coven in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
1 day ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter You win in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter Billy’s walk home in Loaded Gloves.
2 days ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 15 – Brackets and Banter in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 14 – Speed Demons [Siena POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
grm22 left a comment on the chapter TARDIS Trouble, Part 9: Wring in Normality-Self insert universe..
4 days ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter They definitely are in Futa Mansion.
4 days ago
-
grm22 liked the chapter Anna is breaking down in Loaded Gloves.
4 days ago
No recent activity
grm22 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
grm22 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
grm22 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
grm22 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
grm22 has not earned any awards.