About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gristav liked the chapter Confessin' (Round 2 Vote Begins) in Harem Hotel.
45 minutes ago
-
gristav liked the chapter The Other Side of This Life in Harem Hotel.
51 minutes ago
-
gristav liked the chapter Whirling in Rags, 8 AM in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
-
gristav liked the chapter Someone to Love in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
-
gristav liked the chapter Common People in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
-
gristav liked the chapter Nur Geträumt/Just a Dream in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
-
gristav liked the chapter As It Was in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
-
gristav liked the chapter True Self in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
-
gristav liked the chapter Be Sweet in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
-
gristav liked the chapter Understandings in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
No recent activity
gristav has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gristav has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gristav has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gristav has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gristav has not earned any awards.