About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
greg54321875t7876 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
greg54321875t7876 has not published any stories.
-
Only On ENF-TV!
Streaming straight to you from our newly discovered parallel universal neighbor, the universe ENF-2, comes ENF-TV, the home of all of your favorite and unforgettable new and old content for films and shows in the Embarrassed Nude Female genre!
Miscellaneous English 22 Chapters Deep 436 Words/Chapter 4,090 Likes 794,002 Views9 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 week ago -
ENF Image Inspiration Story
by splotch
Inspired by Image Inspiration Chapters and Snowball Story Writing, this story will focus on tales inspired specifically by Embarrassed Naked Female Content
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 36 Chapters Deep 168 Words/Chapter 10,527 Likes 1,821,542 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 weeks ago
No contributed stories yet
greg54321875t7876 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
greg54321875t7876 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
greg54321875t7876 has not earned any awards.