About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
grapefruuuuty liked the chapter You want more of her in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
grapefruuuuty liked the chapter She "punishes" you in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
grapefruuuuty liked the chapter Work with her anger in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
grapefruuuuty liked the chapter "Reward her" in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
grapefruuuuty liked the chapter Not yet in Bullys not So Bad.
1 week ago
-
grapefruuuuty liked the chapter Showing your Appreciation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
3 weeks ago
-
grapefruuuuty liked the chapter In the crotch in Unexpected Delivery.
1 month ago
-
grapefruuuuty liked the chapter You encourage her. in Wife Adventures - Hypnosis.
1 month ago
-
grapefruuuuty liked the chapter Covering Some Bases in The "what if" machine.
1 month ago
-
grapefruuuuty liked the chapter Space and Apologies? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 month ago
No recent activity
grapefruuuuty has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
grapefruuuuty has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
grapefruuuuty has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
grapefruuuuty has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
grapefruuuuty has not earned any awards.