About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
gonzo07 liked the chapter Introduction in Bullys not So Bad.
1 week ago
-
gonzo07 liked the chapter Sexy Dreams in "Yes".
1 week ago
-
gonzo07 liked the chapter Tanya Tries Hypnosis in "Yes".
1 week ago
-
gonzo07 liked the chapter With a Friend in "Yes".
2 weeks ago
-
gonzo07 liked the chapter "Move to the Front, Please" in "Yes".
2 weeks ago
-
gonzo07 liked the chapter Duschen, Frühstück, Sex, Schlafen in Verfolgungsjagd.
2 weeks ago
-
gonzo07 liked the chapter Video Pt.III in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
gonzo07 liked the chapter Dustin have to watch Jennifer in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
gonzo07 liked the chapter next Morning in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
gonzo07 liked the chapter He tries to negotiate in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
gonzo07 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
gonzo07 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
gonzo07 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
gonzo07 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
gonzo07 has not earned any awards.