About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
goatfeet liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
goatfeet liked the chapter Naked Baristas in Contractually Obligated.
6 days ago
-
goatfeet liked the chapter No, but… in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
goatfeet liked the chapter Betrayal in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
goatfeet liked the chapter Gray Area in Office Mailgirls.
1 week ago
-
goatfeet liked the chapter The shop floor in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
goatfeet liked the chapter Work in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
goatfeet liked the chapter The Cuck Chair in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
goatfeet liked the chapter Maid Sluts in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
goatfeet liked the chapter Urges in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
No recent activity
goatfeet has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
goatfeet has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
goatfeet has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
goatfeet has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
goatfeet has not earned any awards.