About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
If you like what I write please leave a comment as it keeps my motivation up and helps with inspiration at times
-
ghostwriter53 published the chapter The weekend continues in Teacher Gets Taught.
1 day ago
-
ghostwriter53 published the chapter Alex's training continues in Supergirl in Bondage.
2 weeks ago
-
ghostwriter53 published the chapter Another slave girl for Max in Society Rebuilt.
3 weeks ago
-
ghostwriter53 published the chapter Jessica makes her choice in My Magical Inheritance .
1 month ago
-
ghostwriter53 published the chapter Kalina takes another slave in Undercover Investigator.
1 month ago
-
ghostwriter53 published the chapter Carson, Alex, and Monique in Twins In Bondage.
1 month ago
-
ghostwriter53 published the chapter Serena Johnson in The Lost Planet.
2 months ago
-
ghostwriter53 published the chapter Tanisha’s first punishment in Teacher Gets Taught.
2 months ago
-
ghostwriter53 liked the chapter The hunt. in The Game.
2 months ago
-
ghostwriter53 published the chapter The attack in Supergirl in Bondage.
2 months ago
No recent activity
ghostwriter53 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ghostwriter53 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ghostwriter53 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ghostwriter53 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ghostwriter53 has not earned any awards.