About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play Monster Hunter
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
furrylord2019 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
furrylord2019 has not published any stories.
-
Magic Words: Celeb Edition
As a horny teen who lives in Hollywood, you have dreamed of fucking the hottest celebs. Now, with your power, you can.
Mind Control English 158 Chapters Deep 147 Words/Chapter 1,472 Likes 857,814 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago -
A Pirate's Tale
by Stormrunner
Follow the adventures of Samantha Lawson, captain of the pirate space ship "Lady"
Science Fiction English 23 Chapters Deep 779 Words/Chapter 145 Likes 104,639 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago -
A God in Hollywood
A higher power, very very bored one day, heads down to Hollywood to make some changes to any celebs he finds. This story is based slightly on Hollywood's new agent by zbloutch.
Celeb Fiction English 163 Chapters Deep 99 Words/Chapter 2,883 Likes 1,449,377 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago -
-
Body Suits
by Thefella8000
An 18 your old boy can turn anyone into a body suit with a remote
Fan Fiction English 13 Chapters Deep 211 Words/Chapter 831 Likes 385,843 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 7 years ago
No contributed stories yet
furrylord2019 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
furrylord2019 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
furrylord2019 has not earned any awards.