About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Becoming the OF manager of the mom of my friend.
6 days ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in White Teacher Blacked.
6 days ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Goblin breeding slave.
6 days ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Orc's Harem.
6 days ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Innkeeper.
6 days ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Forbidden Temptation.
6 days ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Trading Places.
6 days ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Muslims conquer Europe.
6 days ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Reincarnated with a Qos system.
6 days ago
-
ftydchjf liked the chapter Introduction in Orc World.
6 days ago
No recent activity
ftydchjf has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ftydchjf has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ftydchjf has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ftydchjf has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ftydchjf has not earned any awards.