About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ffq liked the chapter Better Education Through Chemistry in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
2 days ago
-
ffq liked the chapter Chemistry Class in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
2 days ago
-
ffq liked the chapter The Midterm in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
2 days ago
-
ffq liked the chapter Students' Favorite Day in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
2 days ago
-
ffq liked the chapter Today's Lesson in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
3 days ago
-
ffq liked the chapter Rape my Professor in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
ffq liked the chapter Five Stars in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
ffq liked the chapter Public School Punishment in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 month ago
-
ffq liked the chapter Revenge 101 in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 month ago
-
ffq liked the chapter Annabelle Herman, Bank President. in Specific use slaves (public to everyone).
1 month ago
No recent activity
ffq has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ffq has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ffq has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ffq has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ffq has not earned any awards.