About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
feibuth liked the chapter Epilogue in ENF and SPH.
3 days ago
-
feibuth liked the chapter Nope in ENF and SPH.
3 days ago
-
feibuth liked the chapter He does in ENF and SPH.
3 days ago
-
feibuth liked the chapter Start teasing Finn in ENF and SPH.
3 days ago
-
feibuth liked the chapter He tries to run in ENF and SPH.
3 days ago
-
feibuth liked the chapter He tries to cover himself in ENF and SPH.
3 days ago
-
feibuth liked the chapter Asuka strikes! in ENF and SPH.
3 days ago
-
feibuth liked the chapter Mass Effect 2 Bad Ends in Bad Ends.
3 days ago
-
feibuth liked the chapter The Tully Sisters in Ours is the Passion.
2 months ago
-
feibuth liked the chapter Introduction in Ours is the Passion.
2 months ago
No recent activity
feibuth has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
feibuth has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
feibuth has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
feibuth has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
feibuth has not earned any awards.