About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
farshot35 received a new award: First Like.
2 weeks ago
-
farshot35 received a new award: First Chapter.
3 weeks ago
-
farshot35 received a new award: First Story.
3 weeks ago
-
farshot35 published the story Gerry's New Job.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
farshot35 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
farshot35 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
farshot35 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
farshot35 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
farshot35 has not earned any awards.