About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
expansionmanips left a comment on the chapter Upshift Reactions: Cock in Pussy in Changing the Rules.
7 hours ago
-
expansionmanips liked the chapter Evening with his girlfriend in Changing the Rules.
20 hours ago
-
expansionmanips left a comment on the chapter Nina Song has arrived in The Submission Accelerator.
2 days ago
-
expansionmanips liked the chapter Seek assistance. in Normality.
4 days ago
-
expansionmanips left a comment on the chapter By playing along. in Normality.
4 days ago
-
expansionmanips left a comment on the chapter Kate Takes the Remote From Jack in Items of Power.
4 days ago
-
expansionmanips left a comment on the chapter Baby Boom in the Pregnant Twilight Zone! in Preggomancy.
3 weeks ago
-
expansionmanips left a comment on the chapter Troy accidentally "encourages" Caroline. in Rings of Confirmation.
3 weeks ago
-
expansionmanips left a comment on the chapter Jessica (Overwhelming Cheerleader) in My Super School Bully.
3 weeks ago
-
expansionmanips liked the chapter Jessica (Overwhelming Cheerleader) in My Super School Bully.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
expansionmanips has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
expansionmanips has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
expansionmanips has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
expansionmanips has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
expansionmanips has not earned any awards.