About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ethea liked the chapter More Kristi in Blowjob Universe.
1 hour ago
-
ethea liked the chapter You want to help the guy in Sexual Privilege.
4 days ago
-
ethea liked the chapter Ask about the Platonic form of cock in Sexual Privilege.
4 days ago
-
ethea liked the chapter Give her what she needs in Sexual Privilege.
4 days ago
-
ethea liked the chapter Visit the commune sex therapist in Sexual Privilege.
4 days ago
-
ethea left a comment on the chapter Of Course He Does in Blowjob Universe.
4 weeks ago
-
ethea liked the chapter Of Course He Does in Blowjob Universe.
1 month ago
-
ethea liked the chapter The Triple Bred (Part 1) [Erotic Content] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
ethea liked the chapter "Football Team" in Blowjob Universe.
2 months ago
-
ethea liked the chapter Carnal Exultation [Erotic Content] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
2 months ago
No recent activity
ethea has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ethea has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ethea has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ethea has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ethea has not earned any awards.