About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
endMe liked the chapter "...Fine." in Unpleasant guest.
5 days ago
-
endMe liked the chapter [Let him use your mouth] in Unpleasant guest.
5 days ago
-
endMe liked the chapter [Take his penis out] in Unpleasant guest.
5 days ago
-
endMe liked the chapter "Maybe I can... please you with my mouth, sir?" in Unpleasant guest.
5 days ago
-
endMe liked the chapter "I don't think this is a good idea, sir..." in Unpleasant guest.
5 days ago
-
endMe liked the chapter [Put them away] "Jup, be right back." in Unpleasant guest.
5 days ago
-
endMe liked the chapter "I wonder what that would be like." in Unpleasant guest.
5 days ago
-
endMe liked the chapter "No sir, I like men." in Unpleasant guest.
5 days ago
-
endMe liked the chapter "True, it's not easy." in Unpleasant guest.
5 days ago
-
endMe liked the chapter Introduction in Unpleasant guest.
5 days ago
No recent activity
endMe has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
endMe has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
endMe has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
endMe has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
endMe has not earned any awards.