About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter Advertising! in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
10 hours ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter Shrimply3Inches in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
4 days ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter Too many copies in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
4 days ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter Paint a target on Henry’s back in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
4 days ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter A portal opens! in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
4 days ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter Her bare Ass in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
1 week ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter The Crown Jewels but there is an issue in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
1 week ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter Staff room in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
1 week ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter Lauren wears Spanx?! in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
3 weeks ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter Lauren reveals her most private secrets! in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
embarrassedboi29 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
embarrassedboi29 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
embarrassedboi29 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
embarrassedboi29 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
embarrassedboi29 has not earned any awards.