About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
drz published the chapter Mittwoch in Anna Schicksal einer Lehrerin.
15 hours ago
-
drz left a comment on the chapter Introduction in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vaters meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
15 hours ago
-
drz liked the chapter Introduction in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vaters meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
15 hours ago
-
drz liked the chapter Sie steht noch immer unter Hypnose in Sarah wird geschwängert.
4 days ago
-
drz liked the chapter scheinbar steht Sie auf sowas... in Sarah wird geschwängert.
4 days ago
-
drz liked the chapter Katrin wird von Charlie entjungfert und gefickt in Katrin.
5 days ago
-
drz published the chapter Dienstag in Anna Schicksal einer Lehrerin.
6 days ago
-
drz published the chapter Montag Abend in Anna Schicksal einer Lehrerin.
6 days ago
-
drz left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Die Scharfschützin.
1 week ago
-
drz liked the chapter Introduction in Die Scharfschützin.
1 week ago
No recent activity
drz has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
drz has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
drz has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
drz has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
drz has not earned any awards.