About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
drgene liked the chapter Tell (freeuse) Linda to let him down gently in The Serum.
1 month ago
-
drgene liked the chapter Use it on Ashley in The Serum.
1 month ago
-
drgene liked the chapter [Linda Costume] Angel in The Serum.
1 month ago
-
drgene liked the chapter Make Linda fall in Trance on command in The Serum.
1 month ago
-
drgene liked the chapter Use it on Linda in The Serum.
1 month ago
-
No recent activity
drgene has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
drgene has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
drgene has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
drgene has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
drgene has not earned any awards.