About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter She doesn't in A Friend in Need.
14 hours ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter Yep; chalk it up to motivation from the two nude girls in A Friend in Need.
14 hours ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter Lydia’s mother never lets dirty girls enter the house in A Friend in Need.
14 hours ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter A proper schoolyard spat; someone shows off some pink in A Friend in Need.
14 hours ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter Not bad, but she’s still shaken up in A Friend in Need.
14 hours ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter Lytton wants to have a conversation in A Friend in Need.
14 hours ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter Trial Run(ning) in Fictional Nudism!.
14 hours ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter Rules of Time Travel in Fictional Nudism!.
14 hours ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter A scantily-clad trip to homeroom in A Friend in Need.
1 day ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter A slight loosening of the punishment in A Friend in Need.
1 day ago
No recent activity
djdhfhhfhdjdjd has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
djdhfhhfhdjdjd has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
djdhfhhfhdjdjd has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
djdhfhhfhdjdjd has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
djdhfhhfhdjdjd has not earned any awards.