About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- February 7, 1999
- Location
- Stralsund
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schwanz Prügel
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Fotze
- I write erotica because
-
I love to be a slave
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
devotepolizistin2024 published the chapter Dich will ich in Das BDSM Objekt.
4 days ago
-
devotepolizistin2024 published the chapter Er packt mich und zerrt mich an den Haaren auf die Knie in Nora Jakobi.
2 weeks ago
-
devotepolizistin2024 published the chapter Duschen, Frühstück, Sex, Schlafen in Verfolgungsjagd.
3 weeks ago
-
devotepolizistin2024 liked the chapter Hündin in Finjas Weg in die Sklaverei.
3 weeks ago
-
devotepolizistin2024 liked the chapter Er fickt sie hart in ihre Fotze in Nora Jakobi.
3 weeks ago
-
devotepolizistin2024 left a comment on the chapter Nein, aber alle seine Kumpels in Nora Jakobi.
3 weeks ago
-
devotepolizistin2024 liked the chapter Nein, aber alle seine Kumpels in Nora Jakobi.
3 weeks ago
-
devotepolizistin2024 liked the chapter Working Remotely in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
4 weeks ago
-
devotepolizistin2024 liked the chapter Clueless Professor in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
4 weeks ago
-
devotepolizistin2024 liked the chapter Sex pics in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
devotepolizistin2024 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
devotepolizistin2024 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
devotepolizistin2024 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
devotepolizistin2024 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
devotepolizistin2024 has not earned any awards.