About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
derpaday liked the chapter Round two in Mindweave Awakening.
2 days ago
-
derpaday liked the chapter She's earned it in Mindweave Awakening.
2 days ago
-
derpaday liked the chapter Pussy begins to loss her mind to Paul in "Yes".
2 weeks ago
-
derpaday liked the chapter Chapter 16: I Choose You in Fireflies.
2 weeks ago
-
derpaday liked the chapter Introduction in M1S0-GYN Protocol Tale.
2 weeks ago
-
derpaday liked the chapter The hungarian matriarch in World War 4 Futa.
2 months ago
-
derpaday liked the chapter Yuuta jerks off as you steal his girlfriend in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
3 months ago
-
derpaday liked the chapter Home Sweet Home in Suffering Sapho.
3 months ago
-
derpaday liked the chapter bleached world in Suffering Sapho.
3 months ago
-
derpaday liked the chapter Closeted lesbians-self aceptance-joy in Sexual Privilege.
3 months ago
No recent activity
derpaday has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
derpaday has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
derpaday has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
derpaday has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
derpaday has not earned any awards.