About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
demosen liked the chapter Yes, the heat in you says you need this. in Anthro troubles.
18 hours ago
-
demosen liked the chapter Garrett’s fate in Acteon.
4 days ago
-
demosen liked the chapter Beth fucks your virgin pussy in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 week ago
-
demosen liked the chapter Amy gets some more strap on cock in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 week ago
-
demosen liked the chapter Teases her in Acteon.
1 week ago
-
demosen liked the chapter You can't help but push back in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
demosen liked the chapter "I... Need Your Dick" in Super Magic School RPG.
1 month ago
-
demosen liked the chapter Tashigi and Tsujo pt. [V] in Normality.
1 month ago
-
demosen liked the chapter Your oldest ex, a petite Asian librarian that you wanted to be a sub when she wanted to be a dom. in Choose your own Genderswap.
1 month ago
-
demosen liked the chapter Fuu Listens to her Friends Break in Bravos Feminine.
2 months ago
No recent activity
demosen has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
demosen has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
demosen has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
demosen has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
demosen has not earned any awards.