About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
debab liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
debab liked the chapter PUB: But it's too late... in Blackout drunk.
1 week ago
-
debab liked the chapter Alan convinces you in Blackout drunk.
1 week ago
-
debab liked the chapter Catherine gets all the dust in Bullys not So Bad.
1 week ago
-
debab liked the chapter Not yet in Bullys not So Bad.
1 week ago
-
debab liked the chapter And some friends come over in Bullys not So Bad.
1 week ago
-
debab liked the chapter You want more of her in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
debab liked the chapter She "punishes" you in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
debab liked the chapter Showing your Appreciation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
debab liked the chapter Mark, husband - Relationship Therapy in Oblivious.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
debab has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
debab has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
debab has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
debab has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
debab has not earned any awards.