About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
deathsan2 liked the chapter September 18th 2024 in Temptation High.
6 hours ago
-
deathsan2 liked the chapter You overwhelm her. in Temptation High.
11 hours ago
-
deathsan2 liked the chapter After dinner maybe. in Temptation High.
11 hours ago
-
deathsan2 liked the chapter No she doesn't in Temptation High.
12 hours ago
-
deathsan2 liked the chapter You try not to, but its a lost cause in Temptation High.
12 hours ago
-
deathsan2 liked the chapter Couchtastic in Temptation High.
12 hours ago
-
deathsan2 liked the chapter Yes and no in Temptation High.
12 hours ago
-
deathsan2 liked the chapter I hope you know. This mean war. in Temptation High.
12 hours ago
-
deathsan2 liked the chapter Tuesday Morning in Temptation High.
12 hours ago
-
deathsan2 liked the chapter The Negotiator in Honey Hollow.
4 days ago
No recent activity
deathsan2 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
deathsan2 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
deathsan2 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
deathsan2 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
deathsan2 has not earned any awards.