About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
dayumson92 liked the chapter Competition in Vacationland.
3 weeks ago
-
dayumson92 liked the chapter Fuck on the shore in Vacationland.
3 weeks ago
-
dayumson92 liked the chapter In the lake in Vacationland.
3 weeks ago
-
dayumson92 liked the chapter Clean out the barn in Vacationland.
3 weeks ago
-
dayumson92 liked the chapter Maggie, ready to comfort in Vacationland.
3 weeks ago
-
dayumson92 liked the chapter Applause in Vacationland.
3 weeks ago
-
dayumson92 liked the chapter The art teacher in Vacationland.
3 weeks ago
-
dayumson92 liked the chapter Campfire Tales in Vacationland.
3 weeks ago
-
dayumson92 liked the chapter Meet the Counselors in Vacationland.
3 weeks ago
-
dayumson92 liked the chapter Camp Errands in Vacationland.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
dayumson92 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
dayumson92 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
dayumson92 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
dayumson92 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
dayumson92 has not earned any awards.