About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
davnyk liked the chapter Throwing Caution to the Wind in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
2 days ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter Calculated Risks in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
2 days ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter Risk Free Risks in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
2 days ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter Work Date in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
2 days ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter Private Dancer in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 days ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter Back to Reality in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 days ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter Bum Sex 101 in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 days ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter Tentative Discussions in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 days ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter Spice Up Your (Real) Life in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 days ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter Getting in her Head in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 days ago
No recent activity
davnyk has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
davnyk has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
davnyk has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
davnyk has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
davnyk has not earned any awards.