About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
data_jack liked the chapter Getting approval from the boss in Vibe Coded Disaster.
10 hours ago
-
data_jack liked the chapter Allie dreams of serving Dante in Contractually Obligated.
3 days ago
-
data_jack liked the chapter Reflection in Contractually Obligated.
3 days ago
-
data_jack liked the chapter Allie Rides Dante in Contractually Obligated.
3 days ago
-
data_jack liked the chapter Breakfast with new friends in Contractually Obligated.
3 days ago
-
data_jack liked the chapter Sunday in Contractually Obligated.
3 days ago
-
data_jack liked the chapter Visitors at work in Contractually Obligated.
3 days ago
-
data_jack liked the chapter Poolside chat in Contractually Obligated.
3 days ago
-
data_jack liked the chapter Formal Name Change in Contractually Obligated.
3 days ago
-
data_jack liked the chapter An underground pool in Contractually Obligated.
3 days ago
No recent activity
data_jack has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
data_jack has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
data_jack has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
data_jack has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
data_jack has not earned any awards.