About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
csw42014 liked the chapter Allie's gel massage in Bully and Mom in Quarantine.
6 days ago
-
csw42014 liked the chapter Remaining Naked is Essential in Bully and Mom in Quarantine.
6 days ago
-
csw42014 liked the chapter Catherine gets all the dust in Bullys not So Bad.
1 week ago
-
csw42014 liked the chapter Helping her "balance" in Naive Amelia.
3 months ago
-
csw42014 liked the chapter The sequel in It's Just Practice.
4 months ago
-
csw42014 liked the chapter Accepting Cultural Differences! in Exchange student.
5 months ago
-
csw42014 liked the chapter The New Family in Exchange student.
5 months ago
-
csw42014 liked the chapter Lucky chance! in Exchange student.
5 months ago
-
csw42014 liked the chapter Introduction in Exchange student.
5 months ago
-
csw42014 liked the chapter Free cock slave -Blink in Naive Amelia.
5 months ago
No recent activity
csw42014 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
csw42014 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
csw42014 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
csw42014 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
csw42014 has not earned any awards.