About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
crazymike liked the chapter The Housekeeper Is at the Door in Planetary Alignment Harem.
3 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter You Think About the Dream in Planetary Alignment Harem.
3 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter Something kind of random! in Sex Genie .
3 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter Yes, and Emma has a suggestion. in Sex Genie .
4 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter Expand the harem! in Sex Genie .
4 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter Ask a dumb question! in Sex Genie .
4 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter Oh yeah! We get a lovely mermaid! in Sex Genie .
4 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter He does what Emma said, and comes up with an interesting idea! in Sex Genie .
4 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter Sexy and casual! in Sex Genie .
4 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter Go for a swim! in Sex Genie .
4 hours ago
No recent activity
crazymike has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
crazymike has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
crazymike has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
crazymike has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
crazymike has not earned any awards.