About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
crazykid359 liked the chapter You wing it in Life as a Gooner.
4 days ago
-
crazykid359 liked the chapter Your dad messages you. in Life as a Gooner.
4 days ago
-
crazykid359 liked the chapter Force Fem captions in Life as a Gooner.
4 days ago
-
crazykid359 liked the chapter Welp, time to jerk off. in Life as a Gooner.
4 days ago
-
crazykid359 liked the chapter Very effeminate. in Life as a Gooner.
4 days ago
-
crazykid359 liked the chapter Transformed into a MILF in Life as a Gooner.
4 days ago
-
crazykid359 liked the chapter Lial is changing in Ladybug corruption.
5 months ago
No recent activity
crazykid359 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
crazykid359 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
crazykid359 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
crazykid359 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
crazykid359 has not earned any awards.