About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
crashzodiac liked the chapter … tells the truth in Acteon.
15 hours ago
-
crashzodiac liked the chapter … pretends to be Pria in Acteon.
15 hours ago
-
crashzodiac liked the chapter Garrett tries to talk sense into Pria in Acteon.
2 days ago
-
crashzodiac liked the chapter Distracted in Acteon.
2 days ago
-
crashzodiac liked the chapter “A good slavegirl is meant to keep sucking and swallow…” in Acteon.
2 days ago
-
crashzodiac liked the chapter … they swap bodies moments before he cums. in Acteon.
2 days ago
-
crashzodiac liked the chapter “That would be lovely pet, but…” he said in Acteon.
2 days ago
-
crashzodiac liked the chapter Swaps bodies with Pria in Acteon.
2 days ago
-
crashzodiac liked the chapter The next morning in Acteon.
2 days ago
-
crashzodiac liked the chapter Garrett’s fate in Acteon.
2 days ago
No recent activity
crashzodiac has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
crashzodiac has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
crashzodiac has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
crashzodiac has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
crashzodiac has not earned any awards.