About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
clearmuse left a comment on the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
-
clearmuse liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
-
clearmuse liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
6 days ago
-
clearmuse posted a reply on the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
clearmuse liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
clearmuse left a comment on the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
clearmuse liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
clearmuse liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
clearmuse liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
clearmuse left a comment on the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
clearmuse has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
clearmuse has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
clearmuse has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
clearmuse has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
clearmuse has not earned any awards.