About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- November 30, 1984
- Location
- Canada
- Homepage
- http://paypal.me/ForWritingKThxsLots
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
play video games, watch movies and work a lot.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
news websites about technology or video games or wikipedia
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It's a creative outlet. Also, [email protected] (PayPal account in case anyone wants to tip me ;))
- In conclusion, I am
-
pervert :P who likes oral sex, hypnosis and mind control. My perverted dream/fantasy would be to hypnotize my girlfriend and make her crave my semen orally and need doses every 6-24 hours? Also remove her gag reflex through hypnosis
-
chibbert liked the chapter Er lässt Jana und Lena im Glauben, sie würden verschont! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
2 days ago
-
chibbert liked the chapter Ihr Angebot, ist zu geil ist, um es abzulehnen in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
2 days ago
-
chibbert liked the chapter Nicht so schnell! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
2 days ago
-
chibbert liked the chapter Aber im Flur droht eine Gefahr mit der er nicht gerechnet hat! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
2 days ago
-
chibbert liked the chapter Jonas traut sich und teste Sie! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
2 days ago
-
chibbert liked the chapter Er soll mit der heißen Doktorin kooperieren in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
2 days ago
-
chibbert liked the chapter Introduction in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
2 days ago
-
chibbert posted a reply on the chapter A night to remember in The Five Realms.
2 days ago
-
chibbert liked the chapter Penetrating the impenetrable in Mind Controlling Mutant.
3 days ago
-
chibbert liked the chapter Angel-on-angel in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
5 days ago
No recent activity
chibbert has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
chibbert has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
chibbert has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
chibbert has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
chibbert has not earned any awards.