About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
chaoscode liked the chapter Introduction in Her Husband's Cock.
1 day ago
-
chaoscode liked the chapter Aber im Flur droht eine Gefahr mit der er nicht gerechnet hat! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
1 day ago
-
chaoscode liked the chapter Er soll mit der heißen Doktorin kooperieren in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
1 day ago
-
chaoscode liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
4 days ago
-
chaoscode liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
chaoscode liked the chapter Ava makes her decision in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 weeks ago
-
chaoscode liked the chapter Richelle has a talk with the two of them in Bwc Bull Empire.
2 weeks ago
-
chaoscode liked the chapter Confidence in My Idle Harem!.
3 weeks ago
-
chaoscode liked the chapter Perfect tits in My Idle Harem!.
3 weeks ago
-
chaoscode liked the chapter A blind spot in My Idle Harem!.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
chaoscode has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
chaoscode has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
chaoscode has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
chaoscode has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
chaoscode has not earned any awards.