About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- September 11, 2001
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
im a horny degenerate
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
champagneshark published the story A Walk in the Park.
1 day ago
-
champagneshark published the chapter Destiny's Gangbang in What Women Want.
1 month ago
-
champagneshark published the chapter Cockwarmer in She Likes It Rough.
1 month ago
-
champagneshark published the chapter Porn in The Good Wife.
1 month ago
-
champagneshark published the chapter Ruin My Wife's Pussy in Her Ex Was Bigger.
1 month ago
-
champagneshark published the chapter Garrett from the Bar in Her Ex Was Bigger.
1 month ago
-
champagneshark published the story The Good Wife.
1 month ago
-
champagneshark published the story Secret Cumshot.
2 months ago
-
champagneshark published the chapter Cum On My Bush in Mormon Bush.
3 months ago
-
champagneshark published the chapter Everyone Knows in Digital Cuck.
3 months ago
No recent activity
champagneshark has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
champagneshark has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
champagneshark has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
champagneshark has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
champagneshark has not earned any awards.