About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
cerebraxis_007 published the chapter Part 2 in Futanari World.
5 days ago
-
cerebraxis_007 published the chapter Massage parlor in Futanari World.
5 days ago
-
cerebraxis_007 published the chapter Two cock's in his ass in Futanari World.
5 days ago
-
cerebraxis_007 published the chapter Yes in Futanari World.
5 days ago
-
cerebraxis_007 published the chapter New experience in Futanari World.
5 days ago
-
cerebraxis_007 published the chapter Teasing Professor Evelyn in Futanari World.
5 days ago
-
cerebraxis_007 received a new award: Steady Writer.
1 week ago
-
cerebraxis_007 published the chapter Dr. Voss in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
cerebraxis_007 published the chapter With skye in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
cerebraxis_007 published the chapter Slowly in Futanari World.
1 week ago
No recent activity
cerebraxis_007 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
cerebraxis_007 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
cerebraxis_007 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
cerebraxis_007 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
cerebraxis_007 has not earned any awards.