About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
castworks liked the chapter Quadruple amputee lesbian x her nephew in Suffering Sapho.
1 month ago
-
castworks liked the chapter 16 - The Trophy Wife in One Hundred Candles.
1 month ago
-
castworks liked the chapter Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Battlefield Amputations in Cards Against This Reality.
1 month ago
-
castworks liked the chapter Pussy Face in Becoming Alexa.
1 month ago
-
castworks liked the chapter Quadruple Amputee 'Alexa' in Becoming Alexa.
1 month ago
-
castworks liked the chapter Introduction in The Forbidden Doll Maker.
1 month ago
No recent activity
castworks has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
castworks has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
castworks has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
castworks has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
castworks has not earned any awards.